|Kenya Vs Nigeria, World Cup Qualifier|
|Saturday, 04 May 2013 08:46|
Kenya Vs Nigeria
5th June 2013
Kick Off 1600hrs
Referee - Doue Noumandiez - Ivory Coast
Ist Assistant - Yeo Songuifolo- Ivory Coast
2nd Assistant- Jean Claude Birumushahu- Burundi.
4th Official- Dembele Denis –Ivory Coast
Referee Assessor- Sarr Idrissa- Mauritania
Match Commissioner- Marzouk Mazen- Egypt
Security Officer-Van Rhee Wilelmus-Netherlands.
At the same time Kenya Assistant Referee Aden Rage Marwa has been appointed as the second assistant for the Morrocco vs Tanzania tie to be played on 8th June.
- GoTV Shield Pre-Quarters Preview
- IDCC grants Sony replay against AFC Leopards
- Gor Mahia confirm Williamson exit
- Uncertainity On Stars Job, As Reports Of Egypt Friendly Emerge
- World record-holder Komon to make Marathon Debut in October
- Kenya finish fourth at Youth Olympics
- Kenya narrowly loses to Argentina in semi-final
- Battle Lines Drawn, As Title Race Heats Up
- Kenya stun Fiji to reach Youth Olympics semis
- Alila elected Kenya Professional Boxing Association chairman
- Kenya in narrow defeat to Japan at Youth Olympics